Under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the Donation Processor (28 hours per week) is responsible for receiving, sorting, and processing donations and preparing them for delivery to retail locations for sale.
- Assist with the receiving and initial categorization of donated goods.
- Examine and conduct final quality inspection of donated goods using selection criteria and places into appropriate containers for sale or for salvage.
- Hang garments as necessary to achieve daily/weekly goals.
- Assist with cleaning tasks to maintain an neat, safe work environment
- Be familiar with and follow store policies and procedures, including loss prevention procedures
- Meet agency participatory expectations
- Perform related duties and projects as assigned
- Knowledge of current trends in fashion, and ability to recognize designer items strongly preferred
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on a team and take direction from management
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality required
- Flexible availability including occasional holidays and weekends preferred
- Basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS and sensitivity to issues surrounding the HIV/AIDS epidemic
Ability to meet the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Ability to stand, lift, bend, and be mobile for an entire shift
- Ability to lift 20-40 lbs
- Ability to distinguish colors
$12.75 per hour
For more information about Boomerangs please visit our website.
LGBTQ-identified persons, people of color, and others from historically underrepresented communities are encouraged to apply.