Architect – 3+ Years
Fenwick Architects is actively seeking a full-time professional-level architect with 3+ years experience to join our project team. Projects include residential custom homes, hotels, medical facilities, commercial buildings, banks, and golf clubs, amongst others.
You will – as part of a small team:
· Design projects to uniquely serve the client’s vision and purpose
· Work within building codes, zoning regulations, and current construction methods and materials
· Create drawings for clients, permit offices, and construction contractors with an eye for keeping design of structure and shell simple and practical and details carefully clarified.
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Paid holidays off, paid vacation and sick days
· Health insurance
· Retirement package
· Casual and friendly office environment
You are a professional architect with 3 or more years of experience in the field and have a working knowledge of 3D modeling programs. You have a strong aptitude learning and are interested in getting licensed for architecture in NJ.
An ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of:
· 3D Modeling (ie. ArchiCAD, Revit, Sketchup).
· Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat
You must have:
· An architectural degree – either a B. of Arch. or a M. of Arch. No BS/BA/MS/MA with a major in Architecture will be considered.
· A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
We are not interested in telecommuters or long-distance arrangements out of state. All employees are currently working in-person in the office.
Employer will not sponsor work visas.
Fenwick Architects is an award-winning diversified architecture and land planning firm established in 1979, located centrally within the communities we serve. We are located at the “Jersey Shore”, an hour from Philadelphia and 2 ½ hours from New York City. Check us out at http://fenwickarchitects.com/. We are not specialists and enjoy a great mix of building types in our workflow. Our residential work includes custom ocean and bayfront homes. We do a great deal of work in Historic Cape May. Our commercial work includes banks, auto dealerships, retail, office buildings, and medical design for area hospitals and independent physicians.
Please email resume, brief cover letter, references, and a sample portfolio to email@example.com. Please note that we rarely look at applications submitted directly through this job search site, and the best way to make sure we receive and view your application is through email.