Join the Fernwood Cove Team!
Interested in working outside this summer while teaching children in a variety of activities? We offer:
- Paid positions working with children, including internship opportunities
- Instructor positions in a wide variety of outdoor activities, including Water Skiing & Wakeboarding
- Specialized training and American Red Cross Lifeguard certification opportunities provided
- Residential program includes lodging, food, laundry, etc.
Applicants should have a background and interest in working with kids and in their desired activity areas. We offer 60+ activities across 7 activity categories allowing counselors to share their passions with the campers. Counselors will walk away with real hands on teaching experience, as well as find lifelong friendships and make lasting memories.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assisting in Lesson Plan Development
- Actively instruct 5 activity periods (approximately 5 hours) a day
- Address different learning styles. abilities etc.
- Act as a bunk counselor
- Assist in development and leadership of other camp programs
- Additional Lifeguard responsibilities