Fi is looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as an Office Manager to lead all efforts related to running our New York City HQ as we continue to grow our company, team and space. This is a great opportunity for someone who is highly organized, thrives in a high-growth environment, and wants to spend half of their day playing with dogs.
- Project manage NYC office reopening
- Welcome employees, visitors, and guests to our space
- Oversee external facilities relationships including building management and maintenance
- Manage daily office administration, office supplies, food and beverage, mail intake, and workspace organization
- Work with our PEO provider and leadership team to execute our employee benefits, including healthcare and charity initiatives
- Assist with scheduling and coordination for candidates and vendors
- Lead planning for company events, such as off sites and all-hands
- Coordinate all aspects of onboarding for new team members
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to connect with all levels of the organization as well as remote teams
- Proven ability to thrive in the fast-paced environment and ambiguity, with a can-do attitude and attention to detail. Equally able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Fast thinker; resourceful and able to think outside the box to come up with creative solutions
- Expertise with Google suite (docs, sheets, slides, calendars) and technical resourcefulness (Zoom, laptops, printers)
- Strong sense of confidentiality and ethics
- Passion for our mission, dogs!
- Spanish speaking / prior office design experience a plus
- Fully covered medical, dental, and insurance benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Office snacks and drinks
- Dynamic, collaborative, values-driven culture
- Dogs in the office. A lot.
Who is Fi?
Fi is reinventing the relationship between dogs and their humans. We are ex from Nest, Square, Google, MakerBot and Canary. We build amazing hardware and software that put old brands in the closet and bring a digital rebirth to this space.
We believe that the dog/human relationship is amazing and that it’s time to use technology to take it to the next level. We enable dog owners to keep their best friend safe and in good health, monitor their behavior and leverage data to create a stronger bond between the two species.
We love dogs (of course!) and are having a lot of fun building amazing products to bring this space to the 21st century.
The Challenge: what we do requires the integration of aesthetics / design, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, RF communication, firmware, mobile apps, cloud systems, and everything in between. This is way above the technical complexity of your typical startup job! We are looking for people who enjoy hard challenges and love what they do. We set the bar high and “impossible” means “let me find a solution” in our world.
Fi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.