Join us at Females in FinTech Accelerator!
You are an excel aficionado, a quantitative whiz, a team player who thrives in a highly collaborative environment and want to change the world using FinTech. You’re ready to bring your knowledge from campus to the bullpen, and FT Partners will to help you get there.
Career Prep and Skill Refinement
We are offering talented, high achieving undergraduate female sophomores an opportunity to virtually “visit” our New York and San Francisco offices to explore a career in investment banking.
During the one-day program, you will take part in business lead panels, interview preparation and case studies focused on the impact on FinTech on modern society. There will be plenty of opportunity to engage with the FT Partners team, as well as fellow program participants during interactive sessions and a networking lunch.
- Potential to interview for a summer 2022 internship (at the program or later in the season)
- Participate in skill building workshops and business forums
- Network with business leaders
The event will be held virtually on Monday, May 24th, 2021.
- Rising Juniors with an anticipated graduation date of December 2022 – June 2023
- Finance or accounting majors preferred
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA
- 2000 SAT / 30 ACT strongly preferred
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required
- Strong interest in a career in investment banking