Training Date: July 12,2021- July 23,2021
*MUST be available to work evenings/nights*
The available position is Seasonal Part Time
Hours of operation:
Can you fill these shoes? Finish Line is looking for you! Join a team where your sole responsibility is putting yourself in our customer’s shoes by effectively communicating, educating, and then tirelessly resolving all issues. As long as you can thrive in this fast-paced environment, where the focus is the customer; Finish Line is where you need to be!
Things you should know about working in the Finish Line Customer Care Contact Center:
- Customer – Obsession! It makes our day to make someone else happy.
- Quality is key; we have high standards, and it shows in our work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our professionals can handle it.
- No suits or skirts, we’re cool with casual yet we remain professional.
- A positive environment where your opinion is welcome! We love ideas on how to create an EPIC customer experience.
- EMPOWERMENT! Our team members have the power to make a customer’s day! We trust them to make good decisions and exercise good judgment. That’s what customer advocates do!
- Finish Line Customer Care lets customers order whatever they want, whenever they need. Flexibility is the key; should be open to additional hours.
- Our team members are computer savvy and know their way around dual screens.
- Exciting cool events focused on employee appreciation
Got it? Great, now what will you actually be doing?
- Sharp as a tack? Most of your customers will be interacting with you via phone, emails, chat, and social media with questions and expect you to have an answer.
- Eager to HELP! We are full of product knowledge and know all about the current promotions.
- Your computer with dual screens will become your best friend.
- Sharing is caring. You and your crew will rely on each other to assist customers. Here we take care of the customer and each other.
Let’s sweeten the deal…
- We take care of you! Health-related benefits offered
- Fitness Center
- Onsite Health Clinic
- Wellness Program
- Plans for the future? 401(k) with company match
- Holiday pay, overtime pay, paid time off. We’ve got you covered!
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) What? Yep, we have that too!
- 30% Employee discount on all Finish Line products!
- Nonprofit Volunteer Opportunities
- Want more? PerkSpot offers discounts with tons of other local retailers.
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our Educational Reimbursement Benefit Program
- Training Development and Mentoring Program
- If all this wasn’t enough…you can earn incentives too!
- *Some of the listed benefits require full-time employment status*
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- You’ve thrown your cap in the air – you have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Blow out the candles – you are at least 18 years old
- Flex, not just your muscles – you are willing and able to work all shifts
- Overtime isn’t just a sports term – you are willing and able to work overtime as required. We go the extra mile to bring smiles to our customers.
Physical Demands– The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sit for more than 6 hours per shift
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk and/or hear
- Walk or move from one location to another
- Periodically may need to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds regularly.
If you’ve read this far, we think you’re ready. Agree? Apply now!
www.Finishline.com/careers or copy and paste link below in your browser:
Job Types: Seasonal (Holiday)
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour