First Call Environmental is seeking part time environmental technicians to support our continual growth. As an integral part of our team, the environmental technician provides his/her availability to the area manager. The technician will respond as available to emergency and scheduled projects to assist with safe and effective completion.
The technician may be requested to work in inclement weather and under adverse conditions. As we provide an emergency service, some operations occur during natural disasters, emergency declarations and severe weather.
The environmental response technician performs a wide range of tasks including, but not limited to: emergency spill cleanup, environmental remediation services, industrial cleaning, drum transportation and/or waste consolidation, in compliance with company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be able to take and follow direction, stand for extended periods, lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and learn and grow with the company.
Requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Valid and clean drivers license
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and assignments
- Ability to work safely as part of an organized team
- Ability to work in challenging or stressful conditions
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Ability to pass a pre employment drug screening and criminal background check