MARKETING RESEARCH INTERN – CONSUMER INSIGHTS
FIRST & FIRST CONSULTING
Learn Sophisticated Research and Analytics Techniques and Work on Top Brands
We seek a motivated, passionate, and detail-oriented Market Research Intern who enjoys learning innovative research techniques and analyzing emerging trends. Are you ready to gain real work experience developing strategies for top brands? Are you analytical yet creative and enjoy telling a compelling narrative through research?
Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
As a First & First Consulting Intern you will,
Combine your attention to detail, creativity, and flexibility to solve business problems and to assist team members in delivering high-quality results for advertising agencies and companies across all verticals. You will gain exposure to the latest and greatest in research tools while learning from one of the industry’s leading experts in marketing analytics methodologies.
Leveraging world-class technology to analyze social listening and to gain depth into the demographics and psychographics of audiences is only the start of what we do to provide our clients with insights for their high-profile marketing campaigns. You will help develop consumer insights and identify the most effective marketing tactics. You will be entrusted with specific business projects to lead and execute over the course of your internship.
- Performing a wide variety of assignments related to research projects
- Supporting our team in understanding consumers and what influences buying decisions
- Leveraging analytics platforms to extract data and insights
- Developing findings using a variety of research software platforms
- Designing presentations of your findings
We are looking for:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (e.g., vlookups, pivot tables, data manipulation, conditional formatting), PowerPoint, and Google Suite
- Marketing, Business, Psychology, Social Sciences, or other research-related majors
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Students who are reliable, can learn quickly and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, taking instruction and working with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn in a collaborative environment
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student who can accept college credit as compensation