Fiserv’s Corporate Analyst Program is an early career development program where candidates experience two one-year assignments in a core functional role within the firm. Each assignment builds upon the other and together will provide a breadth of experience unique in the business world…and unique to you! We are looking for university graduates with drive, enthusiasm, and an evolving target for their career. The best and brightest will be the framework of the firm’s future, a pipeline of top talent for positions in critical functional areas across the firm.
As a part of the Corporate Analyst Program you will have the opportunity to participate in complex projects that can have a significant impact on the business while strengthening the skills necessary to lead in the FinTech industry. Training curriculum, mentoring, on the job learning and exposure to senior leadership will be offered in these entry level opportunities with the ability to advance within our company upon completion of the two-year program.
The Lending Product team is responsible for growing the lending business at Fiserv through launching new products that serve our financial institution partners. This begins with defining an innovative product vision, partnering with technology to build these products, and partnering with the client organization to launch new & grow existing lending portfolios. Our clients include Fiserv’s largest financial institutional partners, downstream merchant partners and major national and multinational merchants and manufacturers.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing competitive landscape to monitor new launches and trends
- Creating and documenting customer journeys for new products
- Supporting client requests related to loans proposal and operations
- Partnering with Product Development team to write requirements and perform testing
Candidate Qualifications & Education Requirements
What we are looking for…
- Recent graduates of a bachelor’s degree program
- GPA 3.0+ preferred
- High level of intellectual curiosity with an aptitude to learn complex topics quickly.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.
- Work successfully in a team environment and demonstrate a willingness to help team members in achieving their project goals
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Interest in Fintech & Payments space, a plus
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
A wide range of bachelor’s degree programs considered, based upon specific department needs, such as: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Purchasing, Sales and Communications
Please Note: Our Corporate Analyst Program interview process begins in November and typically lasts through April for June 2021 start date. You can expect to hear from one of our recruiters if your qualifications align.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.