Fiserv’s Technology Analyst Program is an early career development program where candidates experience two one-year assignments in a core functional role within the firm. Each assignment builds upon the other and together will provide a breadth of experience unique in the business world…and unique to you! We are looking for university graduates with drive, enthusiasm, and an evolving target for their career. The best and brightest will be the framework of the firm’s future, a pipeline of top talent for positions in critical functional areas across the firm.
As a part of the Technology Analyst Program you will have the opportunity to participate in complex projects that can have a significant impact on the business while strengthening the skills necessary to lead in the FinTech industry. Training curriculum, mentoring, on the job learning and exposure to senior leadership will be offered in these entry level opportunities with the ability to advance within our company upon completion of the two-year program.
Card Solutions from Fiserv provide complete debit, credit and ATM payment services to financial institutions. Risk Card Management provides products and services that detect and respond to card-payments risks safeguarding cardholders and financial institutions. Our innovative approach, which combines advanced fraud detection software with personalized supervision of your risk management efforts, is the reason our clients are reducing their fraud exposure by 50 percent or more.
Candidate Qualifications & Education Requirements
What we are looking for…
- Recent graduates of a bachelor’s degree program
- GPA 3.0+ preferred
- Write specifications for system enhancements in Card processing using Technologies such as JAVAJ2EE, database PLSQL and messaging
- Working knowledge in agile software tools such as Jira, Confluence is needed. Able to work with programming tools such as Visio. Able to work with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software is required.
- Develop customized solutions within the platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Communicate with project managers, clients, business partners, and other developers to design cohesive project requirements and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing, and deployment. Good writing skills are essential.
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
A wide range of bachelor’s degree programs considered, based upon specific department needs, such as: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Analytics, Finance, and Business Administration.
Please Note: Our Corporate Analyst Program interview process begins in November and typically lasts through April for June 2021 start date. You can expect to hear from one of our recruiters if your qualifications align.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.