Job Title: Treasury Analyst
What does the Treasury department do?
The Treasury Department is located in Alpharetta, Georgia and reports up through the CFO’s organization. The Department manages and oversees Fiserv’s bank relationships, payments processing transactions and activity, cash and working capital requirements, cash and investments, and various other activities.
As a Treasury Analyst you will:
CASH & WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Performs analyses of cash management activities and actively manages working capital requirements inclusive of analysis and reporting
- Reviews domestic and international cash flow and understands the necessity of funding requirements
- Manages bank accounts and bank service requirements
- Identifies cash management systems that enhance efficiency
- Updates bank account structure and funds flow diagrams
- Conducts administrative duties including maintaining bank account files, completing bank service documentation, completing signature cards, spreadsheets, etc.
- Administrator for BA Web and BRM Edge
- Tracks permissible investments and funding requirements
- Opens, closes, and updates accounts and bank services
- Prepares and oversees daily reporting
- Conducts duties related to operational accounting responsibilities
- Supports Manager and other team members
- Understands and manages appropriate treasury / accounting procedures and processes
- Recommends, implements and maintains process improvements
- Interfaces with internal and external auditors and ensures compliance with policies and procedures
- Creates manuals and documents policies and procedures for areas of responsibilities including developing procedures and/or modifying existing workflow to streamline and simplify processes
- Develops and implements automated solutions to manual processes
- Performs various other duties and projects as assigned by management
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, or related discipline.
- 1+ year of treasury experience
- Able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion and good judgment with sensitive data
- Able to interpret financial statements
- Advanced proficiency with Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and PowerPoint presentations
- Able to work with other team members in a collaborative environment
- Able to deploy project management skills to ensure completion of tasks efficiently and on-time
- Excellent communication skills with an acute attention to detail, a solid understanding of accounting, a high degree of professionalism and business maturity, strong analytical skills and is eager to learn new things.
- Internal customer-oriented and able to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone
- Proactive and motivated to be involved in special projects to continuously improve effectiveness and efficiency of Treasury operations
- Able to organize and schedule work effectively and maintain a sense of urgency
- Able to work well autonomously under time constraints
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Able to handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Knowledge and basic understanding of banking products and services
- Experience developing financial analysis models
- Experience analyzing large amount of data to understand trends and present findings
- Microsoft Office, SAP, Visio, Adobe Pro, Bloomberg, PAM, Weiland BA Web and BRM Edge
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (People of Color/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.