- Takes resident(s) meal orders and serves meals correctly and efficiently.
- Delivers trays to rooms of ill residents.
- Sets tables with napkins and tableware.
- Refills condiments and salt and pepper shakers.
- Sets up and keeps salad and dessert counter supplied.
- Cleans dining room tables and chairs and vacuums dining room.
- May perform other duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Similar experience preferable.
- The ability to work in a team environment and work flexible shifts.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.