As an Outfitter, you are the heart and sole (pun intended) of our brand. You have the opportunity to recommend gear and products that a customer will use to cross their next finish line, regardless of what that looks like. This position is always going above and beyond to take care of our customers and communities. You will be part of a dynamic group that builds and maintains meaningful relationships with customers, vendors, and peers by listening to customer needs, providing personalized solutions, and, ultimately, outfitting them with everything they need to get started or keep going. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else. We truly believe that running changes everything.
We strive to inspire the runner in everyone by empowering anyone who runs through social experiences and personalized solutions. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness.
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including, days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Experience in a customer facing sales environment preferred
- Proactive learner and sound decision maker
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Accountable and adaptable
- Does the right thing
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Deliver the best customer experience by outfitting each customer that walks through the door
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities and functions
- Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next running club event.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Fleet Feet is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. That is why we prioritize diversity and inclusion in our hiring practices, our culture, and our engagement with the community.