With safety and quality workmanship as a priority, the Installation Technician installs commercial audio, video, and lighting systems as sold and to the satisfaction of the customer. The job responsibilities include: installing LCD/ DLP video projection systems, speakers (ranging from ceiling mounted to clusters), pulling cabling and terminating A/V systems; harnessing racks, patch bays and mixing consoles; working at heights; installing components such as touch panels and speakers. The ability to troubleshoot basic audio, video, and control systems problems is a plus. The successful candidate is self motivated and professional and is seeking long term employment. A personal interest in technology, electronics, music, sound, lighting, video and/or security systems is preferred. Travel required.
- Proficient in the use of Basic Hand and Power Tools
- Ability to Travel Required
- Ability to Work at Heights, on Lifts & Ladders Required
- Must Possess a Valid Drivers License with a Good Driving Record
- Must be DOT Certifiable
- PC Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet)
- Perform Installation Task in a Timely and Quality Conscious Manner
- Ability to Think and Work Independently and Meet Necessary Deadlines
Ford offers on-going industry training, competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance, travel Per Diem, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, 401k with matching, industry certifications and opportunities for advancement.