The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of assigned jobs – from the notice to start, until the job is closed. This must be accomplished safely, to specifications, within budget, on time, and to the satisfaction of the customer. The PM also monitors Ford safety programs with special emphasis on vehicle and job site safety for Job Center personnel. They mentor the Job Superintendents and Installation Technicians and provide leadership in the Job Center. The Ford Project Manager also provides estimation review with sales personnel during pre-sale work of projects.
- Installation, engineering or management background
- Associates degree or higher
- Excellent Leadership & Communications Skills
- Organized, Assertive and Decisive, Follow-Up / Follow-Thru
- People person, courteous to customers & fellow employees
- Advanced Multi-tasking
- Advanced PC Skills (MS Office)
- Skilled Problem-Solver
Ford offers a competitive compensation and benefits including: medical insurance, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance, paid time off (PTO), 401K (w/ matching fund), profit-sharing, and opportunities for advancement.