Don’t miss this opportunity to be on the winning team in commercial audio video! Ford AV is consistently ranked among the nation’s top integrators with a portfolio of very impressive customers from many of the Fortune 500 companies, to premiere sports venues, performance spaces, government organizations and international airports.
Start with a base salary and modest ramp-up plan with no commission caps or decelerators. Quarterly and annual bonus programs based on achieving sales quotas add to your earning potential.
If you enjoy working with technology and are proven to grow sales, read the position description below and get it touch with us to see if Ford AV is your next career move.
What you will be doing:
- Actively prospecting to find, develop and grow your customer portfolio.
- Targeting executive level and decision-making contacts with the Ford AV value proposition.
- Setting appointments for in-person meetings and needs assessments.
- Conducting site surveys and reviewing drawings to understand customer needs.
- Partnering with Ford engineers, estimators and support staff to develop customer proposals.
- Presenting proposals and technology options to influencers and decision makers.
- Closing sales to meet or exceed quota expectations.
- Represent Ford as the single point of accountability to your customers.
- Nurture, develop and grow key accounts.
- Accurately manage and maintain sales and customer documentation.
What you need to succeed:
- Comfortable and capable in contacting and setting appointments with prospects.
- Desire to drive your own income based on your efforts.
- Ability to set goals and the persistence to reach them.
- Willingness to listen, learn and follow company polices and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Good PC skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Looking for a long-term career opportunity.
- Previous sales experience, preferably business-to-business.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive benefits including medical, dental, short-term disability and basic life insurance; paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and a 401k with a matching fund. Best of all, this position offers a competitive base salary + commission + bonuses. Earnings potential of $75,000 – $150,000+ with no cap on earnings!