This role works with the Ford AV Bid Department under the Director of Contacts & Construction. The Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting with the process and monitoring of the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions. Other duties include assisting with payroll, journal entries, preparing monthly financial reports, budgets and forecasts. The Staff Accountant must have excellent customer service skills as they will have direct contact with customers, vendors, auditors and regulators. Exceptional communication skills are necessary to prepare internal and external correspondence.
- A Bachelors degree (from an accredited college or university) in accounting or equivalent experience is required
- Detail Oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced PC skills and 10 key by touch
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word
- Excellent organizational skills
- Assertive and decisive
- People person, courteous to customers & fellow employees
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Ford offers on-going industry training, competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance, travel Per Diem, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, 401K with matching, industry certifications and opportunities for advancement.