Forrester is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented intern who is interested in building a career in websites and/or marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of projects supporting the optimization and maintenance of the website.
- Support day-to-day website functions, including uploading content and imagery as required.
- QA and publish promotions across the site, and conduct quarterly audit of all promotions.
- Use Moz and Google Search Console to track and support improvements to website SEO data, including updates to meta data, descriptions, broken links, etc.
- Support with the uploading of videos and podcasts to relevant platforms.
- Work with team members to recommend, prioritize and address areas for immediate improvements using Heatmapping and A/B testing.
- Proactively review blog accounts to ensure titles, social media, etc., are accurate.
- Review author bios to maintain accuracy.
- Current enrollment in a college degree program (marketing or computer science is preferred).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with HTML and content management systems is a bonus.