Responsible for processing client bills, answers billing inquiries and assists in the monitoring and follow-up of related billing functions.
- Submit invoices through the e-billing system and documenting progress within the eHub and eBilling Tracker.
- Reviews newly opened client matters for assigned attorneys to determine if matters are available through e-billing websites.
- Monitor e-billing daily for new invoices and rejections.
- Ensures successful submissions of ebilled clients and assist with the resolution of any rejections.
- Assist attorneys, legal administrative assistants, and clients with day to day e-billing questions and concerns.
- Verifies that client setup, rates, and billing requirements are correct in the eBilling system.
- As required, submits rate requests to related vendor sites.
- Provide updates regarding invoice status to Client Billing Manager.
- Ensures that all tasks are done in accordance with Firm and client billing guidelines and policies.
- Work closely with supervisor and managers to resolve any e-billing or client e-billing issues.
- Other accounting duties and special projects, as assigned.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.