Franco Manufacturing is a leading international producer of decorative home fashions distributed nationally through mass merchants, discounters, chain stores and other similar channels. We produce popular juvenile licensed merchandise featuring Nickelodeon, Warner Brothers, Disney and other well-known characters as well as fashion products. For more information about our Company and products, please visit our website at www.francomfg.com.
We have an exciting entry level opportunity based at our corporate headquarters in Metuchen, NJ for a detail orientated individual to join our Accounting team. Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of quarterly royalty payment reports and support documentation.
- Reviewing contracts to determine royalty payment requirements.
- Reconciliation of the general ledger accounts for royalties, advances and write offs.
- Preparation of schedules for licensor audits and researching licensor inquiries
- Maintenance of Licensor Manufacturing Agreements.
- Review licensor product approvals to ensure contract compliance.
- Track and monitor guarantee requirements and expiration dates of licensing contracts:
- Assists in the review of new contracts received from Licensors
Qualified candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related discipline. Understanding of general accounting principles and proficiency using MS Word and Excel required.