- Has a genuine interest in fashion and follows industry trends and news
- Builds and maintains a loyal client following
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires
- Educate customers on our product assortment, brand history, and value proposition
- Assist with the visual merchandising of the store and product, preparing deliveries to customers and cycle counts
- Efficiently and accurately process sales transactions using the POS register system and adhere to checkout standards
- Ability to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and KPI’s
- Ensures the selling floor is maintained and reflects the correct visual image.
- Effectively relays any client feedback regarding successes and/or opportunities about the product.
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Energetic, confident personality mixed with a strong work ethic.
- Dynamic interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional time management skills, high level of ownership, and self-awareness.
- Any additional bilingual proficiency is highly desired but not required.
- Proficient with current technology i.e., iPads, MAC, PC
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of and passion for sneaker and streetwear fashion is preferred
- Art education or interest
- Commuter Benefits
- Clothing Allowance
- Compensation based on experience and monthly bonus based on sales
- More to come as we grow