The AP Connect Intern will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the AP Connect office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Match loan files using both the MOX and Access database. Link obvious matches, research potential matches by reviewing LMS and other systems. Flag potential matches for manager approval. Update matches for accurate Encompass loan sourcing.
- Provision and configure AP Connect interactive dashboard profiles for individual Branch Managers and Loan officers.
- Update LMS (Lead Management System) when necessary.
- Run reports for management.
- Manage the AP Connect outlook inbox by distributing messages to appropriate parties and responding to low level inquiries.
- Manage the duplication process in LMS (Velocity)
- Process batch updates to both Velocity and Sonar.
- Assists with projects as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem Solving – Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem- 2 solving. Identifies and resolve problems promptly; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Interpersonal Skills – Proven leadership ability. Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously; Maintains confidentiality and handle information with discretion; keeps emotions under control.
Oral Communication – Ability to present ideas in business friendly and user-friendly language. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork – Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time, ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; complete tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Initiative – Exceptionally self-motivated and directed. Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities.
Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; generates suggestions for improving work.