About the Team
Serving more than 6 million senior executives, thought leaders, and industry professionals, SmartBrief is the leading online publisher of targeted business news and information by industry. Combining technology and editorial expertise, SmartBrief filters thousands of sources daily to deliver the most relevant industry news in partnership with more than 180 trade associations, professional societies, nonprofits and corporate entities. Visit www.smartbrief.com for details.
As Digital Sales Associate you will work with a vertically-aligned sales team to research, contact, and win new advertising clients. You’ll set marketing and discovery meetings with global brands in your industry, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, and develop sales and industry expertise that will allow for future mobility within the organization.
This position pays a base salary with targeted commissions and bonuses when planned targets are achieved.
- Prospect new advertisers
- Grow and maintain customer database
- Develop marketing collateral
- Write compelling copy for sales outreach
- Prepare competitive analyses
- Respond to advertiser RFPs
- Build sales reports
- Manage inbound marketing opportunities
What do I need to succeed?
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of organization and strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced media/technology business
- Computer savvy and proficiency with various software packages, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G-suite
- Team-oriented and professional attitude
- Bachelor’s degree with exceptional academic record
- Legal right to work in the United States
We want to help you learn, grow and do great work. Come make the world a smarter place
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We’re Future. We’re 2300 colleagues over 200 brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived in 2020, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got an ambitious plan for 2021 that will build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities. We’re calling it Future 3.0 and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
Inclusion & Diversity
At Future we are passionate about ensuring that as a business, we are continuing to promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do.
Future is an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process will be free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respects all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values which will continue to ensure that all applicants, current and future employees are treated with respect and fairness.
We are continuing to be inclusive in our approach to flexible working, ensuring that we are making adjustments where required and providing our employees the tools and support to enable them to grow and flourish in their careers