The Gallagher Risk Control Internship Program is a robust nine-week program beginning in June and concluding in August.
This program gives you hands on experience, the ability to use creativity, leverage technology, and the opportunity to network with leaders and team members nationwide.
During this nine-week program, you will be assigned a mentor and manager that will assist you along the way. Interns will be given assignments and projects that will allow you to demonstrate your risk management knowledge and understanding.
Our summer internship is the first step in a Risk Control career path that offers tremendous growth potential for individuals who:
- Have a passion and curiosity for a career in Risk Management, Safety and Claims Consulting
- Have a competitive spirit, high energy and enthusiasm on-the-job
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Lead with strong interpersonal skills, organization skills and ability to multitask
- Show active participation in a learning environment with an interest of working and growing in an entrepreneurial environment