We believe sports are important because they encourage leadership, teamwork, responsibility, and confidence—critical life lessons that have the power to propel young athletes toward meaningful futures. GameChanger recognizes that without coaches, parents, and volunteers, organized youth sports could not exist. We celebrate those dedicated heroes and make it our mission to help them do what they do best.
GameChanger provides teams across the country team management and scorekeeping capabilities, allowing coaches and athletes to stay connected with the team community. We also generate live fan experiences that keep parents, family, and friends huddled around the GC digital campfire as games are announced, animated, and streamed in real-time. With GameChanger, coaches and parents are able to organize and follow their athlete’s journey in a simple and powerful way, all at the power of their fingertips.
GameChanger is a cutting-edge technology company and the uncontested leader in our space. We are based in downtown Manhattan and are proud to be part of the DICK’S Sporting Goods family.
As GameChanger’s Customer Ambassador, your role will enable you to provide a major impact within the youth sports community. By being the first point of contact for our potential customers, you will be responsible for representing GameChanger and making a positive impression that sets the tone for the entire customer lifecycle. You will champion the GameChanger product and help extend our offering to as many people as possible through positive word of mouth.
Note: This is a part time role to start, and will be paid hourly. It will require around 20 hours of your service per week and can grow into something more permanent with proven success.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and qualify leads to drive user acquisition through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Increase our market reach by selling to all sports at all levels – a Saturday morning rec league is just as important as a high school level travel league
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, being able to effectively communicate with external and internal customers
- Know our product inside and out – no question should stump you throughout the sales process
- Passion and love for sports and the impact that they have on the youth community
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.