What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Services Leadership Program Internship
The Services Leadership Program Internship is a broad encompassing, dynamic and challenging role that will provide the opportunity for a select group of highly talented individuals to work with Gartner leaders. You’ll be utilizing both quantitative and qualitative techniques to analyze data, problem solve and find solutions that help us provide more value to our clients. Taking ownership of projects, you will collaborate with others and have clear insight into the impact and results. You’ll be successful in this role if you are a critical thinker who is excited about solving business problems, working with large data sets and extracting the findings to come up with solutions. Key to this role is a commitment to your personal development and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively, since associates are expected to implement feedback and rapidly develop business skills and leadership traits. We support you by providing regular feedback to help you continuously develop, and the contacts you make across the organization will become the foundation of a valuable professional network.
What you’ll do
- Receive best in class training and onboarding to prepare you for your internship
- Gain real-world experience in a high-performing, fast-paced environment
- Develop creative approaches to solve complex, real business problems
- Collaborate with professionals to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value to clients
- Uncover insights and streamline repeat activities using data visualization tools such as Power BI
- Apply data mining techniques, perform statistical analysis, and build high quality prediction systems utilizing tools such as Python and R
- Structure change programs and execute on them to influence action
- Collect feedback to write a road-map for IT development of applications
- Develop a strong network of fellow interns and current associates through collaborative projects
- Participate in professional development sessions and hear from senior executives
- Receive ongoing coaching and feedback throughout the program to aid in your development
- Fueled by critical thinking and passion for data analytics
- A high performing student with demonstrated leadership and work experience; Degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics or Engineering preferred but not required
- A proactive, self-starter who is organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- A strong collaborator with a positive attitude and high attention to detail
- Good at synthesizing and organizing information into meaningful content
Job Requisition ID:56233