Are you interested in understanding people and telling stories with data? GCI Health is looking for an Account Coordinator to join our growing GCI Health Intelligence team.
As an account coordinator at GCI Health on the Intelligence team, you will be working across multiple accounts in the health and pharma sphere. This is the perfect role for someone with a baseline education or interest in research and analytics and thrives in a busy environment. The person coming into this role would have educational knowledge/interest of digital and social analytics, as well as primary and secondary research methodologies. In this role you will be supporting multiple projects and teams, seeing reports and research from start to finish. We’re looking for someone who can be an all-around team player, supporting both the internal team and the external client.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
· Working with other research/analytics members to determine KPIs (across paid, earned, owned and shared channels) to help track performance
· Assist with qualitative or quantitative studies, such as overseeing data collection from vendors and analyzing results
· Create research reports using digital, social or secondary data sets such as patient social listening, competitive auditing or influencer mapping
· Support ongoing weekly, monthly or quarterly measurement reports that help measure ROI for various client’s communications strategies
· Develop relationships with client and account teams. This includes regular and proactive one-on-one interaction with local account teams, and direct correspondence with account teams and clients
· Set up social listening tools/monitoring for clients
· Analyze and reporting of findings in a way that tells a concise and clear story with the data and provides answers to the client’s main questions/objectives; Presentation of results to account team and senior leaders
· Serve as a specialist and advisor in research and analysis, to include:
o Staying up to date with trends, tools and techniques and counseling clients, account teams and other research team members on methodologies, tools and best practices
o Participating in analytics projects and initiatives
o Assisting in developing new methodologies, reports or product offerings to meet existing client needs and to drive new business
o Working with senior managers to help determine the best methodologies and tools to use to solve client challenges and deliver impact to their business
· Participate in agency Learning and Development opportunities as appropriate and as agreed upon with your manager.
· The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
· Some Excel experience
· Communications, Data Science or Data related educations desired but not required