Job Description Summary
You will have the opportunity to Imagine, Design, Build, & Learn! This role offers hands-on experience while working on challenging projects that contribute to the company’s growth! You will also have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business. Our program is designed as a mentoring opportunity where you are aligned with an individual assignment leader who will help set your specific goals and expectations throughout your rotation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with your assignment leader to accomplish established objectives and goals that support the business and also offer learning opportunity
- Complete innovative technical assignments in a variety of electronic areas including PCB design and hardware debugging and testing
- Work on some of the newest electronics innovations and equipment
- Inclusion in development and training opportunities to enhance the students’ technical and professional development including, communication skills and resume writing
- Grow professionally through opportunities to network with the leaders of the company and lead committees of peers
- The student-led committees perform many community service activities such as mentoring & tutoring elementary students. Optional committee events will also be available both in and out of work including lunches, weekend activities and sports.
- Positions located in Louisville, KY; housing and relocation assistance available
- Currently pursuing Bachelors or better in Computer or Electrical Engineering or related field
- Cumulative GPA >=3.0 (out of 4.0)
- Legal authorization to work in the country/region where the business is hiring is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now nor in the future, for this job.
- Ability to have two or more co-op rotations prior to graduation
- Familiar with electronic equipment and tools like multimeters and soldering iron
- Related coursework in electronics
- Ability to understand basic electrical schematics and symbols.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Solid analytical skills
- Desire and ability to learn
- Passion for engineering