Renders Physical Therapy evaluations and treatment procedures and techniques appropriate to the needs of individual patient. Assesses, treats, and cares for patients of all ages.
- Performs Physical Therapy evaluations according to departmental policy and the needs of the individual patient.
- Establishes appropriate measurable goals in patient treatment and develops an appropriate treatment plan.
- Administers an appropriate and effective physical therapy treatment program.
- Performs discharge planning responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
- Performs all documentation responsibilities pertinent to patient care legibly and in compliance with departmental policy.
- Promotes and assures patient, employee, and visitor safety at all times.
- Participates in departmental and interdepartmental operations in a responsible manner to foster and maintain an efficient working environment.
Work is typically performed in a clinical environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job. Additional competencies and skills outlined in any department-specific orientation will be considered essential to the performance of the job related to that position.