Corporate Recruiter, Genedata, USA-Boston
The biopharmaceutical industry is on the verge of a digitalization revolution, adopting data-driven R&D approaches in order to develop innovative therapies quicker. Genedata’s market-leading enterprise software is fueling this revolution, enabling both global biopharma giants and cutting-edge biotechs to leverage biopharma R&D data analytics so they can find breakthrough therapies faster and improve outcomes sooner for patients worldwide. Join this digital transformation and help scientists around the world accelerate the pace of biopharma R&D.
About The Role
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for acquiring talent, building a strong candidate pipeline, and managing, designing, and implementing the overall recruitment strategy. The Corporate Recruiter will define and execute sourcing strategies necessary to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool for each position. While partnering with the hiring manager on the management of the full recruitment lifecycle, the Corporate Recruiter collaborates with the HR business partner to ensure a proper hand-over after the hiring decision is made.
This full-time position is located in our Lexington, MA office. Occasional regional travel may be required, less than 10% on an annual basis.
- Manage full recruitment lifecycle, including: sourcing candidates through active and passive means, evaluating candidate resumes for submission consideration to the hiring team, managing the interview process (from pre-screen calls to coordinating candidate interview schedules, to gathering hiring team feedback), and participating in the decision-making process;
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (“ATS”) and act as the point of contact for internal users;
- Collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively identify hiring needs of the organization and align these goals with the hiring strategy;
- Utilize all sourcing strategies including, sourcing potential candidates by using databases, social media, job fairs, college recruitment events, etc… to build a strong talent pipeline and to identify candidates, both active and passive;
- Organize and conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process to keep candidates engaged throughout the hiring process;
- Drive interview process to ensure effective timeline by hiring team;
- Create and manage a Talent Pool and promote and administer the Employee Referral Program to existing Genedata staff;
- Prepare recruitment materials including job postings and post them on appropriate channels including social media and the Genedata Career web page;
Skills & Experience
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field;
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting, including talent sourcing and attracting candidates for interviews;
- Proven work experience as an internal recruiter, recruiter or similar role.. Specialization in IT, Bioinformatics and Life Science industries preferred;
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases;
- Experience using various interview formats (structured, competency-based, phone, group, etc.);
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment;
- Customer-centric mindset with strong organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must be currently located in the U.S.;
- Legal authorization to work on a full-time basis for any employer in the U.S. is required.
What We Offer
Genedata is on a mission to accelerate the pace of biopharma R&D. Our enterprise software solutions digitalize and automate lab operations so scientists can discover insights faster, push scientific boundaries farther, and drive change right now. With over two decades of success due to closely-knit teams of scientists, software engineers, and business experts, Genedata has become the market-leading provider of enterprise software solutions for biopharma R&D.
As a private and majority employee-owned organization, we empower each employee to be a contributing voice in the company operations and evolution. Our collective expertise in scientific R&D informatics, combined with our open and scalable software platform, makes us the essential technology for the operations of top biopharma companies and innovative biotechs worldwide.
We are headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and have subsidiaries in the US, Germany, UK, Japan, and Singapore.
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package comprised of a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
As an equal opportunity employer, Genedata proudly celebrates diversity and believes in an inclusive workplace.