GDIT’s Early Career Program is designed with you in mind! Our business internship allows you the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that is helping to solve our client’s most complex issues. Throughout GDIT’s summer internship program, you will work on innovative projects that touch areas such as Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Proposal Writing, Consulting, and other related areas depending on your background and interest. As an intern, you will have real responsibilities and work alongside experienced and innovative industry professionals. Your internship experience will equip you with best in class skills to take back to the classroom.
Internships are available in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area and Shreveport/Bossier City, Louisiana, Annapolis Junction, MD, Rockville, MD, San Antonio, TX, and Washington, DC
- Currently pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a United States based college or university with a business-related discipline
- Demonstrates decision-making skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Intuitive with an ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Understanding of business models and market trends