As an intern, you will be working directly with Client Services Manager and for their respective multinational clients. You will also have a unique opportunity to work with multitude of insurance provides all over the world on a daily basis to meet the client’s needs.
In order to excel at this position, an ideal candidate will have the following key attributes:
• Ability to manage and navigate through complex client relationship.
• Understand the concept of client management, representing key stakeholders.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multiple tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and writing skills (English). Any other language(s) is a plus
• Organized, proactive, multitasking as well as able to work independently and take initiatives.
• High level proficiency of computer literacy, mainly Excel, Power point and Word.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic team, within an international environment.
For this position your main duties will include:
- An opportunity to support the 2021 Captive annual renewals project management and help our Captive Desk area with their work.
- Monitor and track every step of the 2021 renewal process.
- Ensure full completion of the renewal data collection forms.
- Ensure required supportive quotes / documents are provided.
- Contract invoice collection.
- Reconciliation of the figures.
- Premium tracker report issuance.
- Act as a liaison with our company’s Network Partners in order to accomplish the various Captive Desk tasks.
- Attend recurrent meetings via conference call with our major global captive clients.
- Annual renewal meetings – material preparation.