Medical Diagnostic Laboratories LLC (MDL) is a member of the Genesis Biotechnology Group (GBG). GBG is a consortium of entities and institutes, in the fields of molecular biology, medicinal chemistry and biotechnology. Our mission is to improve the patient’s quality of life by linking basic science and the development of diagnostic and pre-clinical treatments. We provide clinical laboratory services through a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing. The laboratory specializes in state of the art; automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious diseases. Our GBG members are also engaged in research and development of complex genetic tests, screening for potential drugs and drug targets, clinical trials and other research and academic collaborations.
The Genesis Biotechnology Group is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented person that is proactive, works well independently and that we can rely on for all aspects of general accounting for our hospitality division for a Staff Accountant position. You will also need to communicate well with other departments within the company.
- Accounts Receivable
- Internal Billing
- Daily Sales Reporting for Hospitality Companies
- Bank Reconciliations
- Sales tax payments
- Accounting degree, preferred
- Staff Accountants must have a minimum of 1 -3 years’ experience
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong technical, analytical, and communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Must have Excel and data analytic skills
- Candidates with accounting/auditing experience in the Hospitality industry will be most strongly considered
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
- Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Business Casual Environment
- Credit Union
Visit us at http://www.mdlab.com.
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.