George Street Playhouse is looking for a select few individuals to serve as part-time (approx. 20-30 hours) Patron Services Associates. Ideal candidates will be passionate about theatre and aspire to be an integral part of the team for our entire season.
Associates will be responsible for the following:
– Sell and distribute both single tickets and subscriptions using ticketing software
– Handle customer service inquiries and resolve issues
– Provide insightful knowledge concerning our organization as well as our productions
– Answer phones and direct calls
– Assist with administrative assignments, primarily in regards to Marketing and Sales
– Serve as the face of George Street Playhouse during box office hours
Candidates should be charismatic, comfortable on the telephone, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Multitasking and attention to detail are crucial. Basic computer skills are a must, training on ticketing software will be provided.
Looking to hire associates to cover regular business hours, evenings and weekends. Candidates do not necessarily need to be available for all possible shifts.
This is an on site position in our offices at New Brunswick Performing Arts Center. And in person interaction with patrons will be required. Proof of vaccination is required for all GSP employees and face masks are currently required regardless of vaccination status.