NOTE: This is a 6 months temp position for candidates who would like to get experience in order processing tasks and sales support in a leading Medical Device company.
Partly remote opportunity
The Service Administrator reviews and reconciles field service orders against established department standards and ensures that they are processed in Getinge’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system within established guidelines and time frames. This position is also responsible for the creation and maintenance of Install Base (IB) records, including warranty and installation data. The Service Administrator prepares service histories as required to both internal and external customers as well as researches and resolves credit and collection issues.
- Review field service orders for accuracy of data including inventory, line codes, discounting and description of work performed.
- Process field service orders in line with Getinge operational standards
- Work in conjunction with Field Service Management and Service Operations Management to resolve discrepancies.
- Provide service history and service order reports upon request from internal and external Getinge customers.
- Resolve billing discrepancies in conjunction with Getinge financial teams.
- Contact customers to obtain or relay account information.
- Monitor, maintain, and input data related to new installations and warranty dates into install base.
- Projects and ad hoc reporting as assigned by Service Management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Associate’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service, sales support, or an order-processing role.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Positive, can do attitude with ability to multi-task and meet customer needs in an evolving environment.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- SAP or comparable system experience preferred.
- Must be able to interface with multiple levels of individuals, including Getinge management and external customers.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.