The Community Outreach Program Coordinator retains and increases girl/adult membership through program delivery ensuring that the Girl Scout Leadership Experience is accessible to all girls and qualified adults.
*Currently looking for assistance in the Southern part of NJ: i.e. Cumberland/Cape May counties.
- Implement innovative recruitment and retention programs.
- Recruit and register girl and adult volunteers.
- Ensure Girl Scout programs are delivered timely and effectively.
- Assess community needs and recommend changes and/or additions to community programs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience and ability working with girls of various ages and abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel within assigned territories.
*GSCSNJ is an EEO employer.