Description of Department:
GSK is one of the world’s largest healthcare companies and we are proud to be leading a healthcare revolution. The US Consumer Health Expert Operations team is looking to advanced applications of Machine Learning and AI to drive innovation for our healthcare professionals and consumers. D&A is allowing us to integrate, simplify and unlock all our data to drive innovation, decision making and enable our transformation in delivering our business objectives. The Expert Operations team is built on the GSK Values of Courage, Accountability, Teamwork and Development.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering key projects in an agile methodology. You will identify new opportunities for application of innovative machine learning and data analytics approaches for The US Expert business. You will work with other data and tech partners in the company, identifying opportunities for collaboration on shared business projects
- Pursuing a degree in computer science, engineering, applied mathematics or the equivalent
- Basic understanding of machine learning and data mining
- Have a passion for solving challenging problems in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Solid foundation of data analytics, ML algorithm and other related coding experience
- Experience with Azure, Python, SQL, and other program languages
- Experience with advanced analytic tools/systems
- Successfully pass a drug screen and background check prior to assignment target start date.
- Provide your own funding for relocation and commuting.