Description of Department:
Act as single point of contact to execute Commercial strategies within and across the end to end NA & Global Supply Chain and communicate risks which will impact the deployment of commercial initiatives. Deliver working capital through slobs (slow moving and obsolete), scrapping and VE initiatives.
This position will be focused on the below key responsibilities:
- Maintain/Optimize Customer Service Levels, Inventory Levels, Obsolescence, Cost Savings project identification and implementation with flawless execution.
- Supply Chain Coordination across End to End Supply Chain
- Lead Interactions with SC-Hub, Demand Forecasting, Marketing, Sales, to manage, influence and solve issues which lead to higher customer service
- Lead Cx Portfolio Optimization and Exit Strategy review process through newly created DRM meetings to identify discontinuation candidates from the portfolio based on low revenue/profitability/volume
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in supply chain related discipline, logistics, supply management, demand management, operational management.
- Experience in Project Management
- Proficiency with Excel
- Must be able to work full-time (35-40 hours/week) throughout the 4-12 month co-op.
- Must have an active student status and/or within 12 months post-graduation from a BS or MS degree program. Post-doctoral candidates are not eligible.
- Effective communication and networking skills to interact across the organization.
- Profiency with PowerBI
- Must successfully pass a drug screen and background check prior to assignment target start date.
- Must provide your own funding for relocation and commuting.