Description of Department:
The Expert Marketing Team is responsible for leading the Expert omni-channel strategy across the Oral Health (Sensodyne, Pronamel, parodontax, Polident, and Poligrip) and Pain (Advil, Voltaren) portfolios. The team is responsible for developing and executing industry-leading activation plans, grounded in superior science to reach, engage, and drive brand recommendations with dental and medical healthcare professionals.
In the Digital Marketing, Expert Co-Op role, you will be responsible for optimizing and deploying engaging content across multiple channels in line with digital KPIs to drive brand growth and operational efficiency, as well as working with the expert team to support digital launches, digital advertising initiatives, and more. The content itself is scientific in nature and focuses on a range of brands and brand-relevant conditions across the GSK portfolio.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Expert Digital Content Manager, Expert brand teams, and Expert agency partners to improve brand content strategies and produce highly engaging static and animated/video content tailored to our Healthcare Practitioner Audiences. Content channels include brand websites, digital display advertising, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), email, organic and paid search, and digital audio.
- In support of and in partnership with the salesforce, working on engaging omni-channel content to optimize their face-to-face efforts in the field, while also managing content and updates across the sales channel teams.
- Managing timelines, content legal, regulatory and medical review submissions and content launch execution in conjunction with the Expert marketing team, ensuring that final assets are activated on-brand and on-time.
- Working cross-functionally with the US & Global Expert marketing teams, performance media teams, and creative/design partners to develop digital content informed by best practices, in-market metrics, and brand style guides.
- Supporting initiatives aimed at optimizing content for search engines to ensure organic growth is aligned with opportunity areas across the US Expert Portal.
- Recommending innovative Test & Learn opportunities to drive growth and engagement across digital activations by staying up-to-date on emerging digital and consumer trends and industry buzz.
- Providing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to monitor success, analyze content performance and identify areas for optimization.