Golden Care Therapy is an ABA agency providing in-home services to NJ children with Autism. Our Behavior Techs are key players in the process, by running programs, tracking data, and ensuring that the client’s goals are being met. Feel the satisfaction you won’t find elsewhere!
Why work for Golden Care Therapy:
- Flexible, per diem hours- take on as much or as little as you want!
- Great hourly compensation!
- Excellent clinical/ supervisory team
- Servicing clients throughout New Jersey- no need to travel far!
- Minimum 6 months experience in the ABA field
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work well, and relate to children in a compassionate and effective manner
- Integrity and reliability
- Deliver 1:1 ABA therapy in the client’s home or requested location
- Collect and document detailed data regarding client’s behavior and skill acquisition
- Collaborate with BCBA in creating and implementing behavioral plans