Capital Markets Analyst
This role is available immediately and we will train you.
Gracie Point, LLC a fast growing boutique financial services company providing customized financing solutions that deliver the greatest results for all parties. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work directly with and learn from leaders in insurance innovation.
This position is on our Funding and Capital Markets team. Our team is responsible for structuring and execution of ABS backed by insurance premium finance and other private financing solutions such as warehouses and secured facilities.
If you have strong quantitative, analytical, and written skills, this role is for you. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, ambition, team spirit, and discipline. Our environment is fast-paced and entrepreneurial.
The Analyst will play a supporting role in the execution, planning, and economics of Gracie Point transactions. You are expected to demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, strong modeling skills, and ability to handle large data sets. You will assist in the day-to-day management of the firm’s securitization and facility portfolio. Our expectation is for the analyst to control of all aspects of the portfolio – reporting, running diagnostics and data cleansing, and running the necessary funding protocols and procedures. Additional responsibilities will be varied and will include assisting in the design, development, and execution of securitization, warehouse, and corporate funding facilities. You will have the opportunity to actively participate in special projects including interest rate risk management initiatives and corporate financial analysis.
· Four-year college/university degree
- Majors: engineering, math, finance, physics, economics
· Exposure to computer programming languages (i.e., VBA, Python) and/or industry system platforms, such as Bloomberg, Intex or TREPP
· Experience in financial cash flow modeling securitization transactions in Excel
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access)
· Spreadsheet modeling and data analysis skills
· Exposure to legal documents such as offering memorandums, offering circulars, indentures and private placement memorandums, etc. is a plus
· Ability to working independently and multitask in fast paced environment to meet client deadlines.
· Strong organizational, analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and high attention to detail.
· Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
· Some relevant working experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Mortgage and asset-backed securities
- Accounting Firms
- Corporate Trust
- Mortgage Banking
- Loan Servicing
- Fixed income investments
- Rating Agency