Grammar is looking for a digital marketing wiz to join our team for the semester.
Inspired by The Elements of Style by William Strunk, Jr. & E.B. White, GRAMMAR creates foundational elements of a modern minimalist wardrobe. As Strunk & White created rules for concise, vigorous writing, GRAMMAR creates instruments for a fulfilling life. We believe that beauty lies within the individual; our clothing is comfortable and elegant, allowing your inner beauty to shine through. Our form of luxury is made to be felt and embodied.
GRAMMAR launched in December 2017 with a collection of five perfect white shirts. A crisp white shirt is a powerful, iconic wardrobe staple and a necessity in any wardrobe. GRAMMAR shirts are made in NYC’s
Garment District from 100% organic cotton sourced from an ethical producer in India. Each style is designed with an appreciation for a woman’s form and the functionality required of a garment for her everyday life. The resulting pieces are timeless and always appropriate so the wearer can pursue her life with ease and purpose.
Job Description: We are a digitally-native brand – we need more digitally-native gray matter behind the scenes.
Are you someone with a passion for digital strategy? Can you navigate the ins and outs of online business platforms? Do you have new and exciting ideas for marketing campaigns? We want you. You will work directly with the founder to develop and execute digital marketing initiatives and grow the brand’s following. This internship offers college credit if applicable. We provide a stipend for travel and lunches.
Work will include:
– Research: industry best practices, new strategies and tactics in digital marketing, various other research as needed
– Developing insights based on analytics to come up with strategies and ideas to grow to grow GRAMMAR’s online presence
-Creating campaign strategies and suggestions for digital marketing campaigns for different platforms to reach our audiences
-Working with Shopify, email marketing, and affiliate marketing
– team player
– strategic thinker
– time management skills
– attention to detail
– interest in entrepreneurship
– critical thinking: ability to problem solve.
– Culturally savvy: a strong understanding of trends and human behavior.
– interest in fashion (especially sustainable and/or luxury fashion)
– enthusiasm and passion for learning
Digital Marketing Internship Qualifications:
– Business, marketing, and/or fashion experience.
– Knowledge of Excel, Google Drive, Google Analytics, and Facebook Business Manager a must
– Familiarity with Instagram, Shopify, MailChimp, Google Adwords a plus
– Experience with affiliate marketing a plus
You will receive lots of support and very specific direction so that you will feel like you are accomplishing a lot every day. Our team is optimistic, driven and very easy to get along with. Our work environment is relaxed, while also being exciting and stylish. Join us!