Swim Instructors Needed!!
Flexible Schedule and hourly rate starting at a minimum of $12 per hour!
The Greater Philadelphia YMCA is looking for swim instructors for our 15 branches throughout the Delaware Valley. If you have your certification please reach out to us to set up a time to talk. We have flexible schedules to accommodate your busy lifestyle.
What You Will Do:
· You will conduct aquatic classes under the guidelines of the certifying agency
· Evaluate swimming and certification skills and complete progress reports and course records
· Provide support and encouragement to assist students in learning new skills
· Ensure safety and cleanliness of the pool and class area and adhere to all YMCA Aquatic Safety Standards
· Minimum of 16 years of age
· Current YMCA Swim Lesson Instructor certification
Some Benefits and Perks of Working at the Y:
Flexible work schedule, a free membership, discounted programming, participation in the Y Retirement Fund, health and wellness benefits, and opportunities for continuing education and professional training and development.
About the Greater Philadelphia YMCA:
Connecting People To Healthier Lives is the guiding principle for every team member, every day, at the Greater Philadelphia YMCA. Our connections with our members, and to one another, are the foundation upon which our passionate, high-performing teams are built. As a part of those teams, you can make a lasting impact in your community and in a cause-driven organization where social responsibility defines the culture. As one of the largest YMCA Associations in the country, we have the size and scope to create meaningful change in our communities, and give your career the runway it deserves. We welcome individuals excited to partner with us in building a diverse and inclusive world-class organization that promotes a culture of growth, community and innovation.