Greencurve Marketing Solutions is focusing its efforts on retail sales, advertising and marketing by working alongside prestigious clients in the industires of SmartHome technology, mobility, consumer electronics and home entertainment-based services.
Our marketing campaigns have developed innovative programs that help educate and inform consumers as purchase decisions are being made. Greencurve is looking to hire individuals with excellent communication skills, an interest in new technology, and the drive to succeed and motivate others.
We will provide PAID training for the entry-level team members to act as a liaison between clients and consumers in East Brunswick, New Jersey. On a management level, Greencurve prepares recently-promoted managing partners to oversee new markets and campaigns. We are seeking goal-oriented team members who have the entrepreneurial mindset to contribute to our growth.
- Assist with marketing research, product launches, brand promotions, and test markets
- Attend regular product knowledge and marketing strategy meetings
- Promote our clients brand names, products and/or services while focusing on creating brand awareness and increasing brand revenue
- Execute compliant customer interactions and new customer acquisitions
- Work closely with the promotional marketing and sales promotion team to support sales activities (promotions, campaigns, etc.) to ensure successful revenue and consumer awareness goals are achieved
Skills & Knowledge:
- 0-3 years of experience in retail, sales, hospitality or a customer-focused support role is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal & written
- Time management and organizational skills
This position will be compensated with an hourly rate that is negotiable based on experience
- An upbeat work environment
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- Opportunities for travel (not required)
- Weekly and monthly bonuses
- Professional development (all-expense-paid conferences)