Gryphon Technologies is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Please note: Gryphon offers summer internship opportunities supporting our multiple divisions and corporate departments. We encourage you to apply for our upcoming summer intern openings. If you are selected, one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists will notify you during the spring semester.
- Reports to the General Manager or assigned mentor
- Provides general support in assigned areas of design and engineering
- Assist in the process of design and design related support functions
- Performs a variety of related engineering duties under the direction and guidance of a mentor
- Provides a variety of support for the effective and efficient operation of engineering functions
- Assists in the development of engineering drawings
- Performs support functions for engineering task, such as copies and plotting of design material
- Completion of at least one year of Engineering or Naval Architecture education
- Conducts research on various engineering areas as assigned
- Under the direction of an engineering mentor, assist engineering teams and projects as required
- Assist in the coordination of engineering events and meetings
- Assist the management team with the office such as building maintenance, order supplies, bill coding/payment, etc.
- Engage engineering staff and provide assistance in design and projects as assigned
- Support design and analysis efforts for various boat and ship design projects in addition to Sharepoint development. Must be able to perform basic analysis and development duties with guidance and instruction from engineering staff.
- Participate in the development of script that will support the function of a Sharepoint site.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Ideal candidate will have willingness and ability to deal with a wide range of personality types and represent Gryphon in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently while maintaining composure
- Requires a high school diploma and currently enrolled in a College program in Science, Math, or Engineering
- Be in the second year of a program/school
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must possess outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Verifiable computer skills in the high range
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
One must have outstanding written and verbal communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, and mathematical skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. Please note many of our positions require the ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, candidates who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.