Our 2022 Internship Program is a paid 10-week learning experience where you will be immersed in the daily environment of a thriving Fortune 250 global financial services company.
You will gain invaluable industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments, in addition to engaging in projects that directly affect our business, interact with senior leaders in conversational settings, and network with employees and interns across our regional offices.
Do you want to be part of a collaborative team?
Are you a problem solver who enjoys diving into data, is excited by challenges and possesses good interpersonal skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams? Is a culture where “People Count,” “We Do the Right Thing,” and “We Hold Ourselves to Very High Standards” important to you? If so, Guardian is seeking actuarial interns to contribute to our business success.
- Learn how to develop and build the talent pipeline through managing existing programs and identifying new opportunities. You will iterate programs as needed from learnings, and ensure alignment to business need.
- Learn how to build diversity onramps into our pipeline partnering with Corporate Social Responsibility and creatively aligning to our diversity goals.
- Learn how to determine enablement and learning needs in key areas supporting the business needs. Training is a key focus as we look to change and evolve our operating model and build a culture of learning.
- Learn how to be a power coach mentoring generations of talent and leadership driving talent mobility.
- Curious, approachable, collaborative and transparent
- A passionate technologist and influencer
- 2+ years of College CS Curriculum
- Ambition and eagerness to learn with the confidence to push ideas forward despite potential setbacks.
Location: Holmdel, NJ /Bethlehem, PA /Remote
(Housing is not provided)
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs, or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position.
At Guardian, you’ll have the support and flexibility to achieve your professional and personal goals.
Through skill-building, leadership development and philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues with high ethical standards
Every day, Guardian provides Americans the security they deserve through our insurance and wealth management products and services. Since our founding in 1860, our long-term view has helped our customers prepare for whatever life brings whether starting a family, planning for the future or taking care of employees. Today, we’re a Fortune 250 mutual company and a leading provider of life, disability, dental, and other benefits for individuals, at the workplace and through government sponsored programs. The Guardian community of 9,500 employees and our network of over 2,700 financial representatives is committed to serving with expertise when, where and how our clients need us. Our commitments rest on a strong financial foundation, which at year-end 2018 included $8.5 billion in capital and $1.6 billion in operating income. For more information, please visit guardianlife.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Guardian is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Guardian® is a registered trademark of the Guardian Life Insurance Company of America.