How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Physical Therapist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Demonstrating competency/safety in the use of testing techniques and therapeutic interventions
- Evaluation and treatment of acute care patients, largely geriatric populations
- Evaluating patients with various disabilities
- Communicating effectively among all caregivers and stakeholders to enhance clinical outcomes
- Making good clinical decisions efficiently with safety as a number one priority
- Provide care within an acute hospital setting.
- Establish plan of care and implement care.
- Work amongst a multi-disciplinary rehabilitation and hospital team
- Provision of care for inpatient physical therapy.
- Develop and implement plans of care consistent with NJDOH, TJC and NJ State Regulations
- NJ PT license required
- CPR BLS certification required
- PEDS Experience is preferred
- Previous acute care hospital experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility / team player