How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Senior Nutrition Assistant at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Being responsible for facilitating communication throughout the Food Service Department.
- Performs routine, daily processes utilizing dietary software.
- Serves as point person with PI initiatives and new software introduction.
- Assists in directing activity in case of system problems or exigent circumstances.
- Supervises daily workflow in call center.
- Food service experience a plus.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Two years of college or Associate’s degree required.