KITCHEN MANAGER AND COOK
PART TIME/ FULL TIME
$50.00 PER MEAL
$160.00 PER DAY FOR FULL DAY
RETREAT AND LEARNING CENTER
· Submit request for order materials, supplies, and ingredients based on demand.
· Request menus for upcoming two weeks of groups in order to create accurate food orders
· Organize food orders and maintain organized storage space.
· Oversee the food preparation, cooking, and service
· Monitor inventory levels and perform weekly inventory assessments.
· Work with the Conference Director to price and change menu items.
· Store all food products in compliance with health and safety regulations.
· Ensure the kitchen is clean and organized.
· Bachelor’s degree in Restaurant Management or certification from culinary school. Preferred but will substitute educational requirements for experience for the right person
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
· In-depth knowledge of kitchen health and safety regulations.
· Ability to work well in a stressful and fast-paced environment.
· Excellent problem-solving and conflict management abilities.
· Outstanding communication and organizational skills.