YEAR ROUND POSITION
BASED ON EXPERIENCE
RETREAT AND LEARNING CENTER
Weekend Coordinator will work independently supervising weekend staff and managing the needs of onsite rental groups. As the Weekend coordinator you will be the first point of contact for groups on arrival and will be responsible for ensuring guests’ needs are met during their stay. For the duration of group stay the weekend coordinator will conduct daily walk-throughs of lodging facilities and surrounding areas to ensure all areas are well kept and maintained in accordance to the established standards. Weekend Coordinator will be responsible for addressing each group on arrival and briefing group on HI4Y site rules and regulations and answer any questions guests may have. Weekend Coordinator would be responsible for building preparation prior to group arrival. Ensuring that bedding is set up and correct, bathrooms are fully stocked and refill products are easily available, re-figuring furniture as needed or requested by the group. You will coordinate with kitchen staff to ensure that meals are on time and correct. Conduct thorough walk-throughs pre and post group arrival ensuing all meeting space, lounge, bed-linens, dining area, bathroom stock are prepared. Adheres to Hands In 4 Youth Rules of Conduct including specific dress and grooming standards. You will be asked to assist with other duties as needed.
· Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in related field or in college. Can substitute with relevant experience.
· Ability to work with employees, guests, and supervisors in a positive and professional manner
· Ability to drive and possess a valid driver’s license
· Comfortable with the public and speaking to large groups.
· Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
· Stand or walk constantly sometimes for the duration of shift.
· Room and board while hosting groups
· On-site/ Off-site trainings
· Travel Reimbursement
· Possibility advancement within the organization